CASH HOME BUYERS OKLAHOMA FAQs
No. We’re real estate investors.
We don’t “list” real estate, we buy it. We also don’t charge any commissions. We will give you a fair cash offer up front, so you know what your house will sell for right then.
Agents will “list” your property and charge commissions to sell it. They can’t guarantee if and when your house will sell, or even how much it will sell for! It can take months and even a year or longer to sell a property with an agent. Most agents will ask you to make some repairs to the home to get it show ready, costing thousands of dollars and additional stress and time. Then you will have to always keep your house spotless and deal with strangers trampling through your house. If an offer comes along, you will have an inspector and an appraiser pick apart your house and most likely find more repairs are needed before you can move forward with the sale.
If you want to avoid all of this, just give us a call or fill out the form, and we will make this easy on you!
Primarily, we are cash home buyers. We spend time and money to refurbish properties as well as make money once the home is back on the market. After answering your questions and also reviewing the condition of your residence, we will promptly make a fair, no-obligation cash offer that is based upon the expected market value of your home after a complete restoration, less the improvement time and costs.
While we will make you a fair cash offer for your home, which will be less than retail, it may end up netting you close to the same amount if you were to sell your home at a retail price. Let us explain…
First, a retail price will not be what you actually put in your pocket. In order for you to get full retail value, you will need to hire an agent with commissions being as much as 6 percent!
Second, most retail buyers will ask for the seller to pay for as much as 3% of their loan costs.
Third, you might be required to do a number of repairs to get your home “market ready” before the agent will even want to put it on the market. After inspections, most buyers will ask you to do additional repairs before they move forward with the appraisal. These repairs could cost thousands and tens of thousands of dollars and you still don’t have a guarantee that your sale will go through.
Fourth, you most likely will be making your mortgage payments during the months it will take to sell your home. You could be using that money to earn interest somewhere else!
While we purchase at a discount, selling to Cash Home Buyers Oklahoma offers a variety of advantages to the seller. These include the following:
- There's no requirement to deal with real estate agents or real estate professional commissions.
- We cover typical closing costs.
- We pay cash -- so there are never hold-ups from banks, and also deals don't fail due to financing.
- We purchase "as is," so you don't need to stress over repair work or cleaning.
- We close on your schedule when you're prepared.
- If you are in a rush, we can finalize the transaction in as low as 3 weeks, so you can carry on.
Bottom Line: The amount of money you actually end up with in your pocket by selling retail is usually tens of thousands of dollars less than what you sell your home for. Why not save yourself all of that hassle and have us buy your home as it sits and possibly net the same amount of money?
Yes, we can absolutely help you. We understand the complications of foreclosure and we can discuss your options with you. If we can’t find a solution to buy your house, which will stop foreclosure immediately, we know other foreclosure prevention specialist that can help you, and we will refer you to them. If you are in foreclosure, you need to take action now and give us a call. Time is your enemy. Give us a call right now!
The only way we can help after a foreclosure is to offer you a residence for rental from one of our hundreds of units in the Oklahoma City area. Unfortunately, at this point we can’t help you with staying in your foreclosed home. Sadly, a foreclosure will stay on your credit for 7 years.
Our experience and resources give us the ability to buy your house in as fast as 7 days. We can also be very flexible and close on your time frame. We will do our best to make our offer work with your situation.
Yes! We will buy your house the way it is, no matter the condition. You don’t even have to do any cleaning.
We are willing to buy houses that are either in poor condition or, for one reason or another, might not be attractive to all buyers. This includes some of the following reasons:
- Houses with serious structural issues such as foundation, roof, plumbing, or electrical problems.
- Houses located in less than desirable or high-crime neighborhoods.
- Houses that are located in flood plain or in areas prone to the effects of weather.
- Houses with high-interest rates or undesirable mortgage financing.
- Houses with payments or balances that are too high for the owner to handle.
- Houses that have bad memories for the homeowner, such as a death, divorce, or tragedy.
- Houses that no longer serve the needs of the homeowner — too big, too small, inconvenient location, and so on.
No, we do our best to fully understand your individual needs and create a custom solution for you. We are different because we can sometimes figure out a way for you to stay in your house, if that is what you desire. Because we are experienced construction professionals, have rental properties, and we have a very strong financial foundation, we can find the custom fit solution that serves YOU best. We buy a lot of houses and we also help homeowners stay in their house - it is our Christian duty to help! And, because we pay cash, we can be flexible in ways that others simply cannot be.
No problem! We will structure an offer for you, so you won’t have any out of pocket expenses - instead you will probably walk away from closing with money IN your pocket!
Zero. You won’t pay any fees or commissions.
Homeowners from all walks of life sell to us, yet they all share one point in common: They intend to sell a house swiftly, to a reputable home buyer who can make a cash offer and also close on their timeline.
Here are just several of the reasons people sell to us:
- An urgent desire to sell a family home swiftly.
- Need to quickly sell a rental property with troublesome tenants.
- Relocating or career-related transfer.
- Undergoing a breakdown of a marriage.
- Being delinquent on mortgage commitments and also facing likely property auction.
- Not intending to handle a structural or repair concerns.
- Merely relocating, however not wanting to mess with repair work, painting, or cleaning.
- ... and more
We follow a quick and also straightforward procedure that makes everything very easy for homeowners:
- CALL US TO ARRANGE A VISIT. Give us a little info about your home. You can do this by calling us at 405-835-3375, or by using the contact form on this website.
- GET A CASH OFFER. We will call you to arrange a visit. We will gladly answer any inquiries you have about Cash Home Buyers Oklahoma and evaluate the condition of your home. If purchasing makes good sense from a financial investment point of view, you'll get a cash offer for your house. If purchasing does not make good sense or is not the best option for you, we will advise you on the best options for you.
- CLOSE ON YOUR TIMELINE. You are under no commitment to approve the cash offer. Yet if you do, we'll establish a closing time that benefits you, so you can get your cash and also carry on as quickly as you want.
After buying, constructing, and renovating thousands of residences, we have estimating down to a science. Before making you an offer, we will thoroughly examine a variety of factors, including the following:
- The current condition of your home.
- The approximate cost of repairs as well as improvements needed.
- The amount of time it will take to renovate your house.
- The future "post-renovation" worth of your house, in relation to various other property in the neighborhood.
- The amount of real estate commissions required to sell your home after restoration.
- The cost of maintaining the house until it's completely renovated and ready to be placed on the market, consisting of insurance, utility costs, taxes, home loan costs, and more.
The approximated future "post-renovation" worth of your restored home, minus these expenses, helps us come to the cash offer that we make.
Yes. We buy condos, townhouses, duplexes, multi-tenant buildings, apartments, and even some commercial properties as well.
No. We don’t buy mobile homes of any kind - whether tied down or on a fixed foundation.
No, we do this at no charge to you so that we can visit with you and structure the best deal for you and your situation.
No. Visiting your home and making a cash offer obligates you to nothing. We are thrilled to visit your home, answer any questions you might have, and make a cash offer. We will even consult with you for free to explain all options available to you - even how you might be able to stay in your house. You are free to either accept or reject our cash offer.
We are a local cash home buyer located in Norman, Oklahoma. We founded this business with a mission to help our neighbors navigate the stressful path of dealing with a property you can no longer afford or want. The founders, Jerry & Mary Powers, nearly lost our west Norman home to foreclosure and panicked way too early - putting our family under unnecessary stress because we didn't know what to do. This experience motivates us to fulfill our Christian duty to help others avoid the same pitfalls we went through. So whether we buy your home or help you stay in it, remember that you are dealing with local folks who don't have to pay extra fees to a large company like the "We Buy Ugly Homes Oklahoma" people.
You can read more of our story at our About Us page.
Discover How You Can Sell Your Home Even If:
“Don't be afraid to give up the good to go for the great."
— John D. Rockefeller
"You can dream, create, design, and build the most beautiful place in the world, but it requires people to make it a reality."
“If one advances confidently in the direction of his own dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours.”
— Henry David Thoreau.
"The only failure lies in failure to start."
—Harold Blake Walker